Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! It has really been a while since I've written anything here! Where did the time go?

Well, as you can imagine, I'm sure, life can be hectic, chaotic, full of pain, full of laughter, full of stress, full of peace, lonely, full of friends, etc., etc. Sometimes one season follows another, sometimes it seems like several different seasons at once. Such is life on this planet.

So, many things have been going on. You should see my granddaughter now! She is 14 months old and more amazing everyday. She is definitely a delight to behold. I could go on and on, but I'm probably the only one who would really enjoy that, so I won't.

Oh, and I started a new blog. You gotta check it out! I love to read, and I love to write (all kinds of writing), and I think this new blog could be a blast. Go to http://progressivenovels.blogspot.com. I can't wait to see where this goes (assuming others get involved and find it as intriguing and fun as me...)

I have to run for now, but I promise I'll be back.

No comments: