Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And a Very Merry Tossmas to you!

You have to watch this video. It is very clever and very creative ~ two things I love. If you are not a Christian you may find this video offensive, and I apologize, in that I don't like to offend anyone. But, I guess for me, I can't figure out why even non-Christians want to change the name of the holiday. People have been celebrating Christmas for many a year without the slightest acknowledgment of Christ or his birthday. And I don't think they found it offensive ~ because "Christmas" is what the holiday is, however you decide to celebrate it. But I must say that I find it offensive when they change the name of the holiday to something else ~ keep the holiday but change its name ~ because they don't believe in Christ and/or don't want to offend those who don't believe in Christ. Why are they not concerned about offending those who DO. Anyhow, I like the video. Watch and enjoy, if you dare.
(Okay... I couldn't get the code for embedding it here to work for some reason so click here to watch the video.)

No comments: