Friday, November 21, 2008

Really Excited!

I have to say it again, because I am feeling so excited today, and I can't keep it to myself. I have truly found the best business to be in. The more I become familiar with the company and the people, the more absolutely impressed I am. A debt-free company, founded by Christians, run by Christian ethics and principles, a GREAT training system that will serve you well no matter what line of work or business you choose to involve yourself with (better than a masters program in business or business management), a very aggressive compensation plan, and a team approach that means they are helping you succeed, as a team. Those who designed this business system have many patents and awards in other fields, have written best-selling books, and have designed this system based on their experience in multiple areas including network marketing. They took the best of all they had learned, dropped all the less desirable components, tweaked it all with their varied knowledge and genius ideas and ~ TADA! You won't find a better business to be involved with. EVERYONE needs to learn more about MonaVie. Read Paul Zane Pilzer's book The Next Millionaire; read Robert Kiyosaki's book The Cash-Flow Quadrant. Fascinating information about the current trends in economics and business. Check out this video, and this one, and then check out my personal business website. There is absolutely no downside, guaranteed. Okay ~ I'll stop. But seriously ~ do yourself a favor and do the research. You are in for a big surprise. As they say, "You don't know what you don't know."

No comments: