Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love learning!

I love learning new things! Don't you? All kinds of new things. I love "book learning" ~ reading new books, whether it be history or autobiographies or even a good novel (you can learn a lot from a good novel). I love learning new skills, whether it be a new craft like knitting, or learning to build something, or new leadership skills, or new people skills, etc., etc. I just LOVE learning. It's like I'm hungry for learning. And there are so many things out there to learn ~ you never run out. Am I strange, or is everyone like that?

Anyway, I have recently been learning to knit. Actually I sort of learned as a child (took one class at 4-H and then it was cancelled), and have done a tiny bit of dabbling since then on basic things like square potholders or straight scarves. But NOW ~ I'm knitting a sweater for my
 granddaughter! And it is SO much fun! I love seeing something new take shape. The sweater is actually almost done and it is really cute and even looks like it will fit! I can't wait to finish it and try it on her.

All that to say... I LOVE LEARNING!

Here are current pictures of the sweater... I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Ginny @ OrganizingHomelife.com said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed! The washcloth I've been working on is only half way done. I thought I had to work my way up to a sweater. You just jumped right in and went for the big guns!