Monday, November 17, 2008

Lingering Impact

We are still paying the price for hitting that Michigan Deer. Still working with the insurance company. Still have only one vehicle. I am having to drive my husband to work every morning and pick him up every evening ~ 30 miles from home. Sure cuts a chunk out of the day, not to mention out of the checkbook. I'm sure it will all be over soon and we will have the insurance $$ to try to find another dependable used car. We have had some doozies (sp?) in the past. Anyhow, some time this week, hopefully, we will be able to resolve this and have that second car. I have to run now ~ gotta go get my husband from work. Have a terrific evening everyone. And watch out for those deer!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Hi, thanks for reading my blog! Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there! Lol. I live in WI so I know about deer too...I will be praying that you can get a good car too and that the Lord will bless you with just the RIGHT car! Thank you for the prayers too, we appreciate it!