Friday, October 17, 2008

The End of a Long Day

Wow, am I tired! It is a good tired, though. When the leaves start to turn all their beautiful fall colors, I get in the mood to bake. I don't know why. So I have been baking most of the day today. I rarely use the same recipe twice ~ I love to try new things. So... today I made a new recipe for Banana Bread Pudding (I used cut up angel food cake instead of bread), and another new recipe for Apple Cobbler, and another new recipe for Pumpkin/Orange Marmalade Bread. And that was all interspersed with my other activities such as grocery shopping and helping get things set up at our church for a large women's event we are having tomorrow. So guess what... I'm pooped. (Can I say pooped? Sometimes my Missouri heritage comes through in my speech and Michiganders look at me kinda funny.) Anyway, I think I'm going to go soak my feet and think about how I wish I had a Therma-Spa hot tub. Toodles. (Can I say toodles?)

No comments: