Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Found It ~ Really

Have you ever found yourself thinking:
Man, if only there was a company worth working for.
If only you could trust people to tell you the truth, without some hidden agenda and half-truths.
If only something that seemed too good to be true could really be true.
With all this modern technology, shouldn't there be something that really WORKS where our health is concerned?
If I could design the perfect busines, it would look like...

Well, I have personally had these thoughts many, many times. If only there could be a company you could feel really good about being associated with. If only there were a way to really help people ~ not by throwing money at a problem, but help them with their health, their self-esteem, their know-how, their family situations. If only there could be a "perfect" scenario. If only I could not only pay my bills each month, but have extra money to give to special projects at church, help fill the food pantry, support the local women's shelter, help families with special-needs kids, give more to local and foreign missions...

Well, I have found something I think is really amazing. I have not been associated with them very long (only a few months), but the more I learn and see, the more excited and impressed I really am. If you are curious ~ if you'd like to know more ~ seriously ~ check out the links in "My favorite links." I have never seen ANYTHING quite like it. And trust me, I am a hard-sell, having been let down hard in the past, I am a major skeptic. But I have done some digging on this one, and I mean it when I say "this is the one." It actually addresses EVERYTHING that would have been on my "if only..." list. Be sure to either leave comments here or "contact me" on my personal business website with your feedback and/or questions. If you take a chance on this one, you will never regret it.

No comments: